- • Work exclusively for you
- • Provide home safety inspections
- • Reduce your risk of medical errors
- • Accompany you on visits with Health Care Providers
- • Reconcile medications and help you understand their use
- • Coordinate and monitor transitional care from hospital to home
- • Protect your rights and safety during an illness or hospital stay
- • Research your full range of treatment options and promote wellness
- • Consolidate relevant medical records and place in a medical timeline
- • Educate and support you while navigating our complex healthcare system
- • Empower and teach you how to become your own advocate
Nurse Advocates do not:
- • Make decisions for you
- • Determine fault or legal liability
- • Make medical diagnosis or replace your Doctor
My rates are as follows:
Initial Phone Consult: Free (20 minutes)
Consultation Fee No Obligation: $200
Professional Services billed at: $100/hr
**Services are not supported by insurance coverage at this time.
Services I Offer
Find out what a PREMIER Patient Advocate can do for you.
Learn more about myself, my experience, and testimonials from patients I've worked with in the past.
Resources and Links
Websites to help get you on theright track.